HIPAA. Interoperability mandates. Data privacy policies. Obamacare. With ever-shrinking reimbursement rates, can your practice afford not to have top-tier network security? Data security breaches can mean not only dissatisfied patients, but also heavy fines and even licensing consequences. Will you choose the best technology partner to avoid these risks?
Why not choose a partner co-founded by a Mayo-trained, respected private practice physician and a successful IT entrepreneur?
Our intimate understanding of healthcare needs blends smoothly with top of the line knowledge and innovation in technology, leading to ideal network protection. Just as a wise physician knows which tests to order for their patients, we will know what tests to run on your network.
Here are some of the ways we help test and secure your network:
- Provider System Testing
- Broker System Testing
- Claims System Testing
- Finance System Testing
- Member Portal Testing
- Provider Portal Testing
- Broker Portal System
We have extensive experience testing healthcare apps and systems using test automation tools, such as Seleniumand RationalRobot, as well asmanual testing tools such HP Quality Center and other open source tools. We also carry out performance testing, security testing, and multi-platform testing and even load testing for applications in the healthcare industry.
Our experienced IT team will provide you with accelerated healthcare automation by offering on-demand replicated “IHE Actors” via HP QTP. It is especially done for DICOM and HL7 transactions, which allows us to provide cost and time savings.
- Functional Testing – Testing of workflow from enterprises like HITSP and IHE
- Conformance Testing – Testing conformance of security and frameworks requirements, such as HIPAA, VA, FDA, etc.
- Testing of medical imaging – applications for medical imaging are tested including some specialized testing automation tools like DVTK, MESA or Mirth.
- Performance and load testing – protecting healthcare apps against performance and load benchmarks. We can help you leverage cloud platforms such as Amazon EC2 and other cloud platforms.
- Platform Testing – for mobile platforms testing such as Windows 8, iOS, or Android for “cross browser compatibility”.
We have proven record in designing & developing Automation Testing frameworks especially in the open source technologies such as Behave, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, and Fitnesse.
Number of clients have partnered with us to assist with their mobile automation, mobile testing, security and performance testing efforts using technologies such as: QTP, QC, LoadRunner, JMeter, Neoload, GreenHat and Open Source Tools like Selenium RC & Webdriver with Java, .Net, Python, Ruby, PHP, JMeter, SoapUI, TestNG, ReportNG, JUnit, Cucumber & Capybara, Tosca, Perfecto and OWASP Security tools.
Don’t put your healthcare system and applications at risk. Let us handle your healthcare manual and automated testing to give you defined results with optimal efficiency and convenience.