Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Regulatory compliances
- Data privacy
- Interoperability and ability to exchange data
What SQAS provides:
- Physician led software testing partner
- Domain knowledge and enhanced operational efficiencies
- Early defect prediction and reducing rework and faster time to market
- Higher test effectiveness
- Defined test environment, tools, and methodology
- Establishes good test process and defect management process.
- Proactive involvement early in and timely communication throughout the development life cycle of healthcare applications/solutions
- Service through all phases, from requirement analysis to design to development to QA and user acceptance testing
- Automation of existing healthcare applications, including development of regression suites for fast paced releases
What we will deliver:
- Securing critical information during data privacy events such as theft or hacking
- Application of encryption technologies, authorization and authentication
- Traceability Matrix and mapping with user Stories to prevent missing requirements
- Reduced repair time for defects through use of proper screen shots and steps to reproduce the defect
- System Integration Testing
- Regression testing to eliminate flaws in the application, ensuring quality of the application in the production and post-production environments
- AGILE Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Security testing
- We have developed various easy to maintain automation frameworks using open source tools and technologies such as Behave, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, and Fitnesse.
- A number of clients have partnered with us to assist with their mobile automation, mobile testing, security and performance testing efforts using technologies such as: QTP, QC, LoadRunner, JMeter, Neoload, GreenHat and Open Source Tools like Selenium RC & Webdriver with Java, .Net, Python, Ruby, JMeter, SoapUI, TestNG, ReportNG, JUnit, Cucumber & Capybara, Tosca, Perfecto and OWASP Security tools.
We have extensive experience working with clients on testing multiple healthcare technologies, including managed clinical trial data & analysis, electronic health medical records management (EHR & EMR). Our teams have demonstrated testing expertise in information systems related to workflows in hospital/practice management systems and various sub-specialties related to life sciences.
Our co-founder is a Mayo-trained, respected private practice physician and successful entrepreneur. Our in-depth understanding of healthcare and platforms enables us to offer exceptional service as an independent software testing and maintenance partner.